|Specification for four bedroom houses
|All properties are built to NHBC 10-year warranty standards.
- The external walls are of traditional brick cavity construction with insulation blocks to the inner leaf and cavity. This provides a high degree of insulation and meets with the current building regulations.
- Ground floor partition walls are all built from solid concrete blocks. First floor partition walls are of timber studwork edged with plasterboard and insulated around bathroom and ensuite.
- The roof is constructed with trussed rafters; softwood treated battens on bituminous felt. The roof is covered with grey concrete tiles with a contrasting red ridge tile.
- Windows are UPVC double-glazed units in white, which offer high insulation values, as well as security.
- Gas fitted central heating system incorporating domestic water, heating, time clock, programmer, thermostat and radiators in all main rooms.
- Electric power points and lighting positions in all rooms including garage.
- Electric real flame "effect" fire in lounge with timber surround and marble hearth.
- Internal doors are timber `colonial' six panel type with grained finish painted white. Brass ironmongery to all doors.
- Skirting and architrave's are softwood moulded and finished in white gloss.
- Flat plastered ceilings throughout. Artex is available as an extra.
- All walls are magnolia emulsion. All coving, architrave and associated woodwork is finished in white gloss except the stairs, which are stained.
- Fully fitted kitchen range of your choice includes fridge and cooking package if required.
- Choice of either white or cream bathroom suite, shower tray and choice of either brass or chrome fittings.
- Wall tiling in kitchen above work top level, between units. Floor is also tiled.
- Wall tiling in utility room above work top level, between units. Floor can be tiled if required as an extra.
- No wall tiling is allowed for in cloakroom, except for a splash back above sink. Floor can be tiled if required as an extra.
- Wall tiling in bathroom and ensuite finished to half wall height and full height in shower area.
- Integral garage with up and over door.
- Front gardens are turfed, rear gardens are seeded.
- Driveways are constructed from block paviors.
- Boundaries to the rear of properties have 1.8m high timber fencing.
- All properties are freehold.
- If a perspective purchaser would like to upgrade the kitchen to a more expensive range they can do so by contributing the difference over and above the budget figure.
- A UPVC conservatory, measuring 3m x 3.5m, can be specified for an extra.